The SOLO 300 led grow light is our best seller of 2015-2018, which use top Cree cxa2540 cob and Bridgelux 5w leds to output best spectrum for plants growing. Its actual power consumption is around 220w, covering 3'x3' grow area, its PPFD performance can beat any other grow lights at the same power draw on market. Now we also have cree cxb3070 cob for people to choose.
SOLO 300 LED Grow Light
- The First launched cob led grow light on market in 2015
- Hempfest Cup of 2016 Winner
- COB LED Grow Light using CREE CXA 2540/CREE CXB 3070
- Best Coverage for 3'x3'/90cm x 90cm footprint
- Equivalent to 400W HPS/HID/MH for energy saving
- Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with Optimum 12 bands wavelength output
- Absolut Full Spectrum/ Extreme Veg Spectrum/ Extreme Bloom Spectrum for growers to choose
- Veg & Bloom Switchable LED Grow Light for different grow stage
- Best PAR output with best PPFD to beat any other lights at the same power draw
- 90 degree and 160 degree optic lens for flexible lighting coverage
- UL Drivers for longer lifespan and better MTBF
- Quiet fans to make less noise
- Thicker Heat Sink Reduces Heat by over 50% vs Others
- Custom Designed Vents for optimal Air Flow
- Daisy Chain Link Feature Allows up to four Lights on one Cord
- Environmentally friendly (No Mercury)
- Six foot Power Cord in 110v US with 220v and International Plugs Available
- Global Free Shipping
- 5 years warranty
LED Configuration (Standard)
- 1 x 50w Cree CXA 2540 COB
- 84 x 5w Bridgelux LEDs (single chip)
- Total Coverage 3.5′ x 3.5′/105cm x 105cm
- Core Coverage 3′ x 3′/90cm x 90cm
- Veg Power Draw: 60w
- Bloom Power Draw: 180w
- Full Power Draw: 220w
- Input Voltage: AC 85-264V
- 14.2″L x 14.2″W x 3.5″H/36cm x 36cm x 8.5cm
- Weight: 12.5lbs/5.7kg
- 1 x SOLO 300 LED Grow Light
- 1 x 6ft power cord with international plug
- 1 x 6ft extension cord (daisy chain cord)
- 1 x flat cob glass lens
- 2 x hanging kits
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40℃.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Horticulture LED Grow Lighting
- Artificial LED Grow Lighting
- Greenhouse LED Grow Lighting
- Hydroponics LED Grow Lighting
- Medical plants LED Grow Lighting
- Indoor LED Grow Lighting
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping PolicyAs soon as you place the order, an order confirmation email will be sent that means your order and payment are received. Automatically we reach out to our warehouse to confirm the product is in stock and is available for immediate shipment. In rare cases, if the product is on backorder or unavailable, we will contact you immediately and ask if you would like to wait for the product to become available or have your payment refunded. If the item is available for immediate shipment (1-2 business days) we will submit the order for processing and arrange shipment.
Order ShipmentMost products ship within 2 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). Tracking details will be provided as soon as we have it. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days, feel free to follow up with us via email.
ShippingWe use express shipping for regular order and sea shipping for bulk orders.We offer Fast shipping via FedEx, DHL, UPS, or other couriers.After the order is processed, allow 3 to 7 business days for the product(s) to reach you.If your tracking number haven't update in 5 days, please contact us to check it.
Shipping TimeUnited States: 3-6 business daysCanada: 5-7 business daysAustralia: 5-7 business daysUK: 5-7 business daysEU: 5-7 business days
Shipping FeeWe provide worldwide free shipping service
Tax&DutyAs the custom policy of different countries always change, we can't caluclate the accurate tax or duty for each shipment, normally we would like to declare 50-100 usd for each light on custom invoice.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll provide address where to send your package and you need to pay for the shipping cost to send back. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.